December 28, 2019

Scarsdale diet: give it a try

Begun a two weeks Scarsdale medical diet, SMD, to push my kilos down. 

but I also like it. Plus it seems, it gives me less problems with my digestion. So far.

i will try it for one more week. Or two, looking every morning, at my weight, noting.

And hoping, no more diarrhea comes my way.

Now, I got an English version home, can read it with eyeglasses. it also says, one can not find "protein bread" in UK but that whole-bread may replace it. Unless, we bake it home.

Also, we can replace ½ grapefruit with seasonal fruit. What are January fruits?

This written a few days ago. 
Happy to let know that today 1st January 2020, I arrived at 87.9 kg! I was 10kg heavier six month ago, and 3 kg more when I begun this regime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up and down

 88 to 81 then 85: today 84 again Celebrating my one kilo loss, from last week, as I decided not to weight every day any more. January I was...