November 23, 2019

30th post

I do love blogging, and believed this one will be also a joy for me. 

It was not as easy I thought.

The result? 30 posts in the month, instead of a minimum 8 required by the pathways project. Fewer viewers then Expected. 

Positive? 

Learned to eat differently and less, lost almost 7 kilos. Learned to enjoy it. 

Gone long way in just one month!

Today’s breakfast after 16h « fast ». No bread! And did not miss it. Here, I show one of my new favorite food and how I make it from ½ avocado and an egg smashed and lightly salted. Mix them. I added a small kiwi as dessert and a café. 

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting concoction! Avocado and egg? Initial reaction is “Yukk!” but will suspend judgment and give it a try. Although off the bat I’d just eat the egg and avocado separately.

    ReplyDelete

Up and down

 88 to 81 then 85: today 84 again Celebrating my one kilo loss, from last week, as I decided not to weight every day any more. January I was...