Learned to eat more vegetables, but also to combine more colours. Enjoy taste, savour, and delectable in colours.
Divers colours mean also combing different types of vitamins and other useful ingredients, I do not care to remember their names.
A lot changed in my life since I was diagnosed with diabetes 2, and even if now my weight is on a plateau, from September I lost ten kilos.
February 8, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Up and down
88 to 81 then 85: today 84 again Celebrating my one kilo loss, from last week, as I decided not to weight every day any more. January I was...
-
Used to read on my Kindle and find books on Amazon, I looked at many and finally chosen to read, first, these three. Diabetes for Dummi...
-
Cherries, strawberries, even bananas, all fruits recommended. Perhaps, I eat too many of them? I am still at 81.x and even if once I w...
-
Eating in family! Eating slowly. Feeling happy. - all help how our body absorbs, loose weight, and get better in diabetes2 too. Got yester...

No comments:
Post a Comment