February 20, 2020

How to find good bred?

I love bred. And can not eat as much as I would like. OK, then three slices of toasted bred a day... but at least, those should be tasty!

How to find good bred? 

How to conserve in freezer even?

It seems a celery stick inside a closed plastic bag. Still, does not tell me which whole meal or rye bred is tasty! Some are even, alas unsalted, without announcing it. Of course, no taste because of it. 

I will not make my own bred. After the war, we used to do it, then bake it in a bakers oven. We did not have then any oven in the kitchen. Yesterday, I got bred craving and eat late evening some craquers instead. This morning, my weight is up again. Not too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up and down

 88 to 81 then 85: today 84 again Celebrating my one kilo loss, from last week, as I decided not to weight every day any more. January I was...