Those are steaks from tuna or other fish. Today, I will prepare some from turkey breast.
As my more relaxed periods first weak finished, I gained some weight, but not much.
I have to decide, measure it only once a week not many times a day.
Get preoccupied more with other things.
I did begin to walk, slowly, not so much at the beginning. Still, 28 steps up and down to get out, and take pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Up and down
88 to 81 then 85: today 84 again Celebrating my one kilo loss, from last week, as I decided not to weight every day any more. January I was...
-
Used to read on my Kindle and find books on Amazon, I looked at many and finally chosen to read, first, these three. Diabetes for Dummi...
-
Cherries, strawberries, even bananas, all fruits recommended. Perhaps, I eat too many of them? I am still at 81.x and even if once I w...
-
Eating in family! Eating slowly. Feeling happy. - all help how our body absorbs, loose weight, and get better in diabetes2 too. Got yester...

No comments:
Post a Comment