November 3, 2019

Each its method

My son come to live here. He is already thin, but now has to maintain it. He has different method then me. Skips breakfast: only coffee. Then has substantial lunch with red meat, and yesterday, a huge place of pasta with cheese, early. A long "fasting period", then, till next lunch.

I prefer to have three meals, less, and looking them to equilibrate each other.

This morning, toasted rye bred with an egg on it, a pear and coffee.
Yesterday, soup of vegetables, I put some rest of chicken leg in slices in it. Mandarin.
In the evening, a part of pasta, less then 1/3 of what my son got, pear sliced.

We tried out the machine to take our blood glucose, my son did not figure it out better then me alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up and down

 88 to 81 then 85: today 84 again Celebrating my one kilo loss, from last week, as I decided not to weight every day any more. January I was...