November 11, 2019

What IS important, what is not

It seems, taking my blood glucose is not important - for me, or as doctor and nurse tell me my type and level of diabetes. Taking the Metformin is enough. Testing once or twice a year.

What is sure, taking the Metformin In the Middle of meal, is important. I forgot once or twice and eat all so I had to take my pill at the end. Last time it happened, my head turned, I felt like throwing out all I eat, awful. 

Other times, gave me diarrhea. “Not matter if not at every meal every day” told me the nurse. Well, when it happens, it last long and it is not easy. 

Having diabetes 2 is not “too bad” but we have to learn to deal with it. 

What to eat, how much, how often.

And begin to move more.

At least, I managed to loose some kilos, just have to continue on the same slope.

Here is one of my favorites these days. Half avocado, a boiled egg, salt, on rye or without bread.

Here, half tomato and caviar of aubergines near it for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up and down

 88 to 81 then 85: today 84 again Celebrating my one kilo loss, from last week, as I decided not to weight every day any more. January I was...