November 26, 2019

From a French video, six foods recommended

À French article and video, about Diabetes 2 suggest six food’s specially recommended.

Avocado. I do eat a lot, love them.

Often, mix them with eggs.

Barley. Do not know where to find, how eat it.

Brocolis are not good to my stomach, but could try them one again.


Love fish and salmon, but has to be very fresh.

Last time opened it too late and had to through away.

Today I ear Sardines, also recommended, even in not this video.

Fish good, not easy to cook for me, and eat in time.

Love sweet potatoes and eat them often. Not yet done a purée in soup. Will try soon.

And pears. Specially recommended in this video. Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up and down

 88 to 81 then 85: today 84 again Celebrating my one kilo loss, from last week, as I decided not to weight every day any more. January I was...