5 times a day, vegetables and fruits.
From National Health Service page.
Some contain images, most only descriptions on why and how much is considered 1 portion, and why others are recommended,
Humus is one of special one, in the 7 recommended in plus.
And also
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Up and down
88 to 81 then 85: today 84 again Celebrating my one kilo loss, from last week, as I decided not to weight every day any more. January I was...
-
Used to read on my Kindle and find books on Amazon, I looked at many and finally chosen to read, first, these three. Diabetes for Dummi...
-
Cherries, strawberries, even bananas, all fruits recommended. Perhaps, I eat too many of them? I am still at 81.x and even if once I w...
-
Eating in family! Eating slowly. Feeling happy. - all help how our body absorbs, loose weight, and get better in diabetes2 too. Got yester...




No comments:
Post a Comment