November 27, 2019

Loosing weight is important

One advice seen in many places was Loose Weight. To survey how much, I did buy a new balance, to step on in the bathroom nude, and see how I fare. 

Realised fast, I should not look day to day, so decided, once a week, Wednesday morning. 

At doctor, dressed, I was 100 kg end of August. Home, around 97.5 without anything on me. Begin to loose, even if some weeks almost stagnant, I am happy to see, this last week one more kilo went down, and I am 90,3 today.

Still a lot to go, but those around me, at least who do not see me for a few weeks, say “it shows!” 

Even if I exaggerate a bit, it seems like 20 pounds down and so much less to carry around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up and down

 88 to 81 then 85: today 84 again Celebrating my one kilo loss, from last week, as I decided not to weight every day any more. January I was...