January 11, 2020

Do not cheat yourself

All good and proper, and looking from beginning of December, I did loose weight.

Alas, this week, I cheated myself, a bit here, a bit there.

One egg in plus, one morning.

A fruit in plus a lunch.

Changing dinner with another day.

And so on. Well, guess what? Did not work.

This morning, I found myself again 87 kg.
See?  No fruits should have bee.n added here.

Beginning December I was 90; the 23rd when I begun seriously I was  89.2 the first January 87.9; 9th went down to 86.6 but this morning, back to 87. 0 , so... will see if it goes down a bit,  in next four days, after I have to go off and try the *maintain   2 weeks *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up and down

 88 to 81 then 85: today 84 again Celebrating my one kilo loss, from last week, as I decided not to weight every day any more. January I was...