January 15, 2020

Framed to remember

Today, 86.3 kg and I finished the two week Scaredale. Was 88.4 two weeks ago.

My biggest problem, beside learning  is that alone, it is not easy to find and buy portions just for once, and I did not yet learn how to freeze / defrost cooked food.

Will, arrive to that too.

Now, at least two weeks of "Maintain" arrives. More flexible. More complex too.

Here is my last lunch ON framed to remember. The salmon was cooked last time, remained in fridge as too much, and in boarder line fresh only. I did not become ill from it. Some endive rest and a tomato added, Or is this from the first time, when I also had same raped carrot ?

I have still to finish, rest of chicken liver (found a recipe with eggs); some old chicken breast and a bit of lamb hamburger. This later not yet cooked, as I left half yesterday. Then only may I try creating my own version of ratatouille.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up and down

 88 to 81 then 85: today 84 again Celebrating my one kilo loss, from last week, as I decided not to weight every day any more. January I was...