January 22, 2020

I quit? I changed mostly.

I did quit some foods I loved and used to eat. Most of them I do not miss.

Some, less easy to change.

Maximum 2 slices of bread, even if rye or cereal, or wholemeal, somedays, difficult.

How many fruits is too much? How many  times? And raw vegetables, salads do not agree very well with me. 

But I did quit buying, eating ice-creams, creams in small pots, even chocolate. I do not miss them. I quit butter, margarine even, so what? Did not, yet, let go of pinutbutter. How does one spell it? 

In fact, instead of Quit, I feel Embracing different kind of eating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up and down

 88 to 81 then 85: today 84 again Celebrating my one kilo loss, from last week, as I decided not to weight every day any more. January I was...