January 18, 2020

Signing in to create a post?

I was ALWAYS signed in in blogger. Now, I have to sign in each time. Why? Was it because I let yesterday someone from Google help take over my screen - to help.

This morning, my son told me "yes, I will shop. Show me the fruits you want me to buy" I did, from my iPad. Almost as soon I finished, he told me "first eat or through away all you have in the fridge", then turned and put the cover over his face in his bed  again.

Well, I did throw many older things, even a still good cauliflower soup. And now, at ten I am eating a kiwi. Will see what I will choose for lunch, for sure not the fruits platter I projected. Still have food in the fridge. Will begin with cooked ones. Many crude vegetables are for other days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up and down

 88 to 81 then 85: today 84 again Celebrating my one kilo loss, from last week, as I decided not to weight every day any more. January I was...