October 19, 2019

How to take your glucose level?

I did buy a glucose level meter and learned the first part. When used well, picking my finger and getting a drop of blood does not feel almost at all. Then what?

I suppose I do not understood yet where to put that blood drop, or how to put the test strip with the drop in the meter. Or to put it before I add the drop or after. It is written 11.2 when I click, and before,  instead a rĂ©ponse of 5 seconds, the meter displays a drop and noise, as if waiting and waiting.

 I will have to go and let someone show me how to. Pharmacy, nurse. I took today, after ten hours fast and two hours after small breakfast and no chinage. So I that must have come from once a week ago, when it did work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up and down

 88 to 81 then 85: today 84 again Celebrating my one kilo loss, from last week, as I decided not to weight every day any more. January I was...