October 31, 2019

Schweppes is a mark, not a drink

I believed, Schweppes is a drink. I compared it a few days ago to CocaCola, and was happy it has no sugar in it and liked its taste.

No more Coke for me! And I do not like the taste of Diet Coke either, so I did buy a few box of Schweppes.

What was my disappointment, to see, I got Ginger Ale, sweet, in small bottles, as much sugar in it as in Coke, and Soda wnoater with no taste, in big bottles, that had not the nice bitter taste.

By that time, I learned to look at the small words, this one I got back finally is Slimline Tonic Water, as the Tonic Water without "Slimline" was full of sugar too.

I begin to see also, when I order online, as I buy very little directly, I can go down and the can see the back, the informations. Just have to take more time.

Experiences, experiences, learning from mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up and down

 88 to 81 then 85: today 84 again Celebrating my one kilo loss, from last week, as I decided not to weight every day any more. January I was...