October 16, 2019

A great breakfast today

I read about foods yesterday, understanding that I can still et well, just have to look for sizes and combinations etc.

This morning was a delight.

Still got some rye bread and toasted it slightly. With margarine, one hard boiled egg from my box, the rest of my pear I begun yesterday. The ¼ tomatoes remained from last night. And coffee with a little milk.

In the middle, my Metformin pill.

I begin to understand, varied foods are good to have together. And we are able to learn to enjoy small Portions but great tastes. Have to read, learn more. Then, only will I try again to use my glucose meter that use I did not yet figured really well yet out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up and down

 88 to 81 then 85: today 84 again Celebrating my one kilo loss, from last week, as I decided not to weight every day any more. January I was...