October 24, 2019

Learning to eat less, well.

I am learning not only to eat less, but stop when no more hungry. And use small plates and cut food or bread, so all seems more. Happy to say that I lost lass month a few kilograms.

This seems a lot, does it not? 

After 14h fast, from 6 pm evening to 8 am morning, this is my breakfast. 1 egg, cut in four.

One olive whole bread cut in four, some olive spread, raspberries and coffee without milk.

This was yesterday, a snack, afternoon.

It was delicious, and for me, satisfying.

By the way, I tried cornflower and potatoes purée yuck! Then next meal I had them separate near each other, that was wonderful.

All proposed is not for me.

Another lunch. 2 eggs on spinach purée.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up and down

 88 to 81 then 85: today 84 again Celebrating my one kilo loss, from last week, as I decided not to weight every day any more. January I was...